New at coaching Baseball or Softball?
Not sure where to start or want specific development drills?
I can help you organize your practices so your team will be successful.
Below is a list of several topics which can be taught to your team or specific group:
1. Team Communication - includes written documents.
2. Stretching program - Dynamic warm-up/wake-up
3. Form Throwing progression drills
4. How to Bunt - Sacrifice & for a Hit
5. 7-9 Year-olds Defensive Movements / Ball Base Back-up
6. Short and Long Relay drills and footwork
8. 1st & 3rd Defenses
9. Bunt Defenses
10. Forced Balk defense
11. Tandem relays - Sure double defense on full-size field
12. Hitting - Proper Sequencing
13. Situational Hitting
14. Team Practice drills - Series #1 - 9 full team practice drills - 2 hours teaching time / Includes diagrams
15. Team Practice drills - Series #2 - 8 full team practice drills - 2 hours teaching time / Includes diagrams
- FIELDING - Outfield ground balls, flyballs, reading the ball, relay throws.
- FIELDING - Infield ground balls( forehand/backhand ), flips, turning double-play pivots & footwork
- FIELDING - Pitchers / Catchers fielding bunts, covering bags, making feeds and throws
- CATCHING - 4 Main elements - Receiving, blocking, throwing, transferring the ball.
- PITCHING - Higher velocity with less arm strain - Developing the athletic pitcher
- HITTING - Power comes from proper distribution of weight through 'dynamic' balance. Good swing comes from proper practice, patience and hard work.
- Pick-off moves and holding runners at 1st base.
- Pick plays at 2nd base with middle infielders.
- Catchers pick-off throws and other responsibilities.
- Teaching players how to classify individual opponents abilities and how it affects our decisions.
- COACHING CLINICS ( 1 1/2 hrs. each )
- Pitching (baseball)
- Fielding & Throwing
- General - How to start coaching
Training costs are $50 per hour - $70 per 1 1/2 hours - $100 per 2 hours
Serving Bucks County, Pa. - Central New Jersey - Northeast Philadelphia since 1997
Call Ron Kaplan @ 215-518-5728 or email Rksk5760@comcast.net for more information.